Monday, May 21, 2012

Thank you for this great reviews!

Dealer-rater-logo
"I had stopped by Day Toyota to look at the Prius. I currently owned a 2010 car that was a great car but I wanted or needed a car that got much better gas mileage. When I pulled into the dealership, Matt had came out and greeted me. I said hello and explained to him what I was looking for and that the current car that I had I was still upside down in the loan. I told him I was not sure if they could do anything for me or not. I also asked Matt if it was better to go for a new one or a used model. He told me lets look at your current car and find out what would be best for me.. I thought that was remarkable. I test drove a couple of Prius's and really liked the first one. Well I was approved for that Prius which by the way was a Toyota Certified, which is the best way to go.. I have owned it for 3 months and 5,000 miles and NO problems. I stopped by the other day to get an oil change. The service department what a surprise. They were kind and very passionate about their job. I will always come back to them for future work to be done on my Prius. Keep up the Great work. Way to go Day Toyota" - pfeilcorey.

Click here to read more reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment