Monday, September 17, 2012

Janet, thank you for this superb review. Kudos Jon!

Dealer-rater-logo

 

"I came to Day Toyota to buy a certified used Camry. Jon Donaldson met me as soon as I entered your dealership. He could not have been more helpful. I did purchase a 2010 Camry. There were a few things that needed to be done to the car and Jon saw to it that it was taken care of in a timely manner and to my satisfaction. I was given a rental car to use the entire time. It was all about my convenience. When I got my car back it was spotless inside and out and even waxed. I met Guy Lettieri, Manager, his main concern was seeing that MY concerns were taken care of and I was happy. I work in a position where I deal with a lot of local people daily and I will not hesitate to refer them to your dealership if they're looking for a car. The way I see it Day Toyota is my car dealer and Jon Donaldson is my salesman from now on." - janethiles

Click here to read more reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment