Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Thank you for this incredible review. Kudos Team!

Dealer-rater-logo

 

"I was actually referred to Day Toyota from another Day employee. When we got to the lot we were immediately greeted, we asked to speak with John Petrovich. I already had my new car picked out. He offered for us to take it for a test drive which we did. Due to the late hour we could not close the deal that night but John said he would call in the morning which he did. When I arrived back at the dealership everything was ready to go and I just had to sign the papers. In finance I worked with Tammy Tokarcik. She is very knowledgeable and friendly. I was unsure about add on packages and she informed me that I could call our friend from the other Day dealership if I wanted to get his opinion; I declined and made the decision on my own. It was the best car buying experience that I have ever had and I absolutely love my new Scion TC. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone that is in the market for a new car. I will definitely be a returning customer.” – klroup.

Click here to read more reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment