Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Check out our 2 new awesome reviews on Google+ Local. Kudos, Matt!

"The two men were very nice and well manned to me while at the dealership and still keeps in touch will me, I never felt so valued by a dealership. I would definitely recommend these two men to anyone trying to buy a vehicle." -Wilburn S.

"When we got to Day Toyota we were greeted immediately by Matt Krohner. He listened to everything I had to say when I gave him the run down of what we wanted, needed, liked, disliked, etc. He said, Ok, I'll be right back! He came back with two sets of keys, we ended up leasing the very first car he showed us. That showed me that he really listened to what I said and put his effort into finding what was PERFECT for us." -William M. 

To view more awesome reviews, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment