Monday, June 24, 2013

People are saying great things about Day Toyota on Insider Pages. Kudos, team!

"My car died on Friday. That night I looked up cars on the internet and found the Day Website to be very helpful and very easy to use and it was the only website that I applied for credit. I was called that day and the next. I answered that Sat morning and went in that day. I was very pleased with the dealership. I had my Mother and my 3yr old son with me because we were out running shopping. The dealership was great and had a play area and was very good with my son." - Lena F.

"The two men were very nice and well manned to me while at the dealership and still keeps in touch will me, I never felt so valued by a dealership. I would definitely recommend these two men to anyone trying to buy a vehicle." -Helen V.

To see what others are saying, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment