Monday, June 17, 2013

We have 2 new awesome reviews on Insider Pages! Thanks for the kind words, Jan and Flora!

"My sales representative, the sales manager, and the finance guru at Day Toyota were all very respectful toward me. I came in better informed about my purchase than I think they expected me to--and for that reason they might have not read me as a serious buyer at first--but in the end, I chose Day Toyota because I appreciated their courteous and helpful service." -Flora D.

"The experience was great. Gary was patient as. I was trying to decide which vehicle best suited me. He was willing to take the time to show me whatever I wanted to see and even test drive two models so I could make a better decision on the purchase of the car I bought. The whole experience from the first time that I walked into the dealership to the purchase of the vehicle was positive. I would recommend Gary Fritch to anyone looking to purchase or lease a vehicle from Day Toyota." -Jan B.

To read more great reviews, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment