Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Our customers have written 2 incredible reviews on Kudzu. Thanks for the kind words, Terrie and Jenny!

"Ms. Dean made a large purchase decision bearable. She was helpful, knowledgeable, always answered calls/questions/concerns. I felt I did extensive research before deciding on the auto to purchase, and Kim assisted in increasing my knowledge and comfort in the final purchase." - Jenny D. 

"I had been researching Toyota Prius for a while and finally went to the dealership for a test ride and price. This was my 4th purchase from Day Toyota and was pleased with my purchase as I had been with the other three. The salesman was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and spent time with me on the features and all questions I asked him." - Terrie H.

To read more awesome reviews, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment