Thursday, June 20, 2013

We have 2 new excellent reviews on Google+ Local. Good work, team!

"My car died on Friday. That night I looked up cars on the internet and found the Day Website to be very helpful and very easy to use and it was the only website that I applied for credit. I was called that day and the next. I answered that Sat morning and went in that day. I was very pleased with the dealership. I had my Mother and my 3yr old son with me because we were out running shopping. The dealership was great and had a play area and was very good with my son." - Liz B.

"The experience was great. Gary was patient as. I was trying to decide which vehicle best suited me. He was willing to take the time to show me whatever I wanted to see and even test drive two models so I could make a better decision on the purchase of the car I bought. The whole experience from the first time that I walked into the dealership to the purchase of the vehicle was positive. I would recommend Gary Fritch to anyone looking to purchase or lease a vehicle from Day Toyota." - Sadie F.

To read more amazing reviews, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment